Are you passionate about working in aviation? Looking for opportunities to learn and develop? Come grow a rewarding career with dnata.
dnata is one of the most recognised ground services companies in the world and we are looking for motivated and team focused employees, to deliver on the promises to our customers. dnata is proud to offer on-the-job training and upskilling. We offer great opportunities for career progression and professional development! We are currently recruiting for Permanent Part time (minimum 24 hours per week).
A few key responsibilities for a Ramp and Baggage Agent are:
• Perform build ups and breakdowns of freight
• Perform cargo handling duties using automated cargo handling system, packing/unpacking ULD's and loose cargo.
• Loading and unloading of cargo in a safe and efficient manner.
• Accurate data entry and processing of import/export information utilising internal systems
• Hands on capacity handling a range of duties
• Ensure compliance with OH&S regulations and company OH&S policies to ensure personal safety and safety of other employees
To be successful you will:
• Be available for shift-work across a 24/7 roster including mornings, evenings and weekends
• Have a full Victorian Driver’s License (mandatory)
• Be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
• Willing to complete a full pre-employment medical/Drug and Alcohol testing along with a satisfactory security clearance (ASIC)
• COVID Vaccinated
What we offer in return:
• Clear career pathways and various opportunities
• Extensive training and on-going support
• Free onsite parking • Full uniform including PPE
Remember if you are passionate to develop your aviation career and becoming a key member of the dnata team at Melbourne Airport this is your chance!
dnata Pty Limited is culturally diverse and inclusive workplace. All successful applicants will be contacted within two weeks of the closing date.
The hours shown may exceed the hours actually required if the Job has flexible hours or will be shared with other employees.
Your information is never shared by Expr3ss! either with any other employers or any third parties.
You may withdraw this consent at any time. Our full Contact Details, Terms, Conditions and Privacy Statement are available here