dnata is one of the most recognised ground services companies in the world and we are looking for motivated, passionate, team focused and energized employees, to complete the job on hand and to deliver on the promises to our customers.
Does this sound like you? If so, read on….
Our Sydney Airport Cargo and Matraville Cargo sites are looking to expand their customer service team. Some of the key responsibilities of the role are (but not limited to):
All Customer Service Duties
- Answering and attending to majority telephone enquiries.
- Monitoring and answering customer service emails.
- Phoning shipments out to Agents/Consignees/Personal Effects
- Liaise with Warehouse re Bond Checks and monitor them
- Track & Trace
- Missing cargo / Found cargo investigations
- Assist with Quarantine Inspections / Destructions / Seizures and Abandon shipments.
- Rotations set up
- Training future Customer Service Staff
Import related functions
· Processing of customer collections
· ULD documentation processing
· Completion of UCR
· Security compliance
· Ability to learn and use Hermes system.
· Processing of empty ULD returns
· Ability to learn and understand ABF & DAFF regulations
· Personal Effect phone outs and ability to relay information for collection.
· Processing of Interline Trucking requests and adhere to procedures.
· Compliance to Airline requirements
· Processing of Domestic cargo transfers
· Processing of Pharma shipments and documentation compliance
Export related functions
· Ability to learn and understand security compliance – EACE
· Processing of export cargo deliveries.
· Compliance to Airline requirements & documentation
· ULD documentation processing
· Acceptance of dangerous goods
· Acceptance of Pharma shipments & documentation compliance
· RACA Compliance
· Data capturing of airwaybills in line with IATA regulations
· Hermes compliance and understanding.
- Front counter customer service (imports)
- Assisting front counter on busy days
- Completing Import VCT's
- Processing payments of invoices for non-account holders
- And other duties as required
Skills, Experience and Licenses:
- Current NSW Driver's License;
- Previous experience in an Operational environment where SOP's were in place;
- Intermediate computer skills;
- Excellent communication skills – Verbal and Written;
- High level of customer service skills;
- Understands the importance of meeting Service Level Agreements (SLA's);
- Excellent team player with a positive/can-do attitude;
- Works in a Safe Manner at all times;
- Reliable, trustworthy and has the ability to work independently.
Remember if you are passionate to develop your aviation career and becoming a key member of the dnata team at Sydney International Airport this is your chance!
Working for dnata at the airport there are a few must haves for you to be successful:
- You need to have Australian / New Zealand citizenship or Australian Permanent Residency
- You must be willing to undertake a Pre-employment medical test
- You must be willing to undergo an Australian Federal Police Security check
- You will also need for some of the roles a valid driver’s license
- Basic – Intermediate computer skills
- Excellent communication skills – Verbal and Written
- High level of customer service skills
- Available to work on a rotating roster
What we offer in return:
- Opportunity to work for a Global company
- Great team environment
- Extensive training and support
After you have applied, and we believe you would be a potential perfect fit in our business, you will be contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date.